Plan your visit
The Cuban Museum has re-opened their doors with a new exhibit: Operation Pedro Pan: The Cuban Children’s Exodus 60 Anniversary.
The Exhibit will be showcased until the end of 2021, with possibilities of an extension into 2022.
Our main concern is the safety of our visitors and staff. Therefore, to accommodate with the social distancing guidelines we have limited capacities for each timed ticket, so please reserve ahead of time.
We will be closed Sunday May 30th through Monday May 31st for Memorial Day.
In order to comply with COVID guidelines, we have implemented safety precautions, including hand-sanitizing stations and one-way paths. Face masks are required for all visitors and staff at all times.
Location, Hours and Admission
The Cuban Museum
Monday – Tuesday
Wednesday – Friday
10AM – 5PM
10AM – 4PM
12PM – 4PM
We will be closed Sunday, May 30th through Monday, May 31st for Memorial Day.
1200 Coral Way, Miami
Seniors 65+: $8
Military & Veterans: Complimentary
Children under 12: Complimentary
Our main priority is the health and comfort of our visitors and staff.
These are challenging times so we value your patience and apprehension as we steer through as efficiently as we can. While visiting The Cuban, please follow the following health and safety measures for preventing the spread of COVID-19.
- If you feel sick, stay home. You must not be experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with someone diagnosed with or showing signs of COVID-19 when visiting the museum.
- Limited daily capacities and timed ticketing has been implemented to facilitate safety measures. Please reserve your tickets in advance.
- Face coverings are required for all visitors—ages two (2) and older—and museum staff in accordance with CDC and Miami-Dade County guidelines. Face coverings are required for entry and throughout your visit. Visitors who remove their face coverings will be reminded of the mandatory face covering policy. Any guest who refuses to wear a face covering, or repeatedly removes their face covering, will be (along with their party) escorted from the museum and will not be provided a refund of any admittance fees.
- Practice social distancing of at least six (6) feet. To facilitate social distancing, we have added floor markings.
- Visitors are encouraged to follow one-way recommended paths throughout the museum, along with required entry and exit points into the museum.
- Wash and sanitize your hands frequently. Hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the museum. There are also restrooms for easy access to hand-washing areas.
Only cellphone cameras are allowed in the galleries. Commercial photography and videography must be pre-arranged through [email protected].
Please do not touch the artwork on display.
No smoking, food and drinks
Food and drinks are not permitted inside the museum.
Baby strollers are permitted in the museum, however, we will not be able to store them during your visit.
All galleries and facilities are wheelchair accessible. Complimentary wheelchairs are available at the visitor services desk for the duration of your museum visit.
Parking space is available on a first-come, first-served basis.