Plan your visit
Operation Pedro Pan: The Cuban Children’s Exodus 60 Anniversary.
The Exhibit will be showcased until March 24, 2022.
Our main concern is the safety of our visitors and staff. Therefore, we have limited capacities for each timed ticket, so please reserve ahead of time.
Location, Hours and Admission
The Cuban Museum
Monday – Tuesday
Wednesday – Friday
10AM – 5PM
10AM – 4PM
12PM – 4PM
1200 Coral Way, Miami
Seniors 65+: $8
Military & Veterans: Complimentary
Children under 12: Complimentary
We would love to hear your feedback on how we can continue to improve your museum experience!
Our main priority is the health and comfort of our visitors and staff.
These are challenging times so we value your patience and apprehension as we steer through as efficiently as we can. While visiting The Cuban, please follow the following health and safety measures for preventing the spread of COVID-19.
- If you feel sick, stay home. You must not be experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with someone diagnosed with or showing signs of COVID-19 when visiting the museum.
- Limited daily capacities and timed ticketing has been implemented to facilitate safety measures. Please reserve your tickets in advance.
- Face coverings are recommended for all visitors who are not vaccinated—in accordance with CDC and Miami-Dade County guidelines.
- Visitors are encouraged to follow one-way recommended paths throughout the museum, along with required entry and exit points into the museum.
- Wash and sanitize your hands frequently. Hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the museum. There are also restrooms for easy access to hand-washing areas.
Only cellphone cameras are allowed in the galleries. Commercial photography and videography must be pre-arranged through [email protected].
Please do not touch the artwork on display.
No smoking, food and drinks
Food and drinks are not permitted inside the museum.
Baby strollers are permitted in the museum, however, we will not be able to store them during your visit.
All galleries and facilities are wheelchair accessible. Complimentary wheelchairs are available at the visitor services desk for the duration of your museum visit.
Parking space is available on a first-come, first-served basis.